- Download Recite CMS using the link above
- Create the administration web host using the instructions in
- Load the administration site in your web browser and follow on-screen instructions to install
You may also find the Recite CMS Administration Guide useful for installing and setting up Recite CMS.
- Unix-based platform (Linux, FreeBSD, Unix, OS X) or Microsoft Windows
- Apache HTTP Server
- PHP 5.2.4+ (web server module and command-line binary required)
- PostgreSQL 8+ or MySQL 5+ database server
Your configuration not listed? Let us know - we can probably help you!
Create a License
Once you have installed Recite CMS, you will need either a free developer license or paid commercial license to view any web sites you create.
The Recite CMS Control Panel is fully functional without a license but you will need one to publish any web sites you create with Recite CMS.
End User License Agreement
These are the terms and conditions that govern your use of Recite CMS.